AlgoLift is a predictive analytics and marketing automation company dedicated to helping mobile app companies improve user acquisition campaigns across Facebook, Google, Apple Search and other mobile ad networks. As a data science focused technology company, AlgoLift believes that data and automation improve the performance of marketing spend by giving mobile advertisers more confidence about their long term returns.
We were founded in 2016 and are headquartered in Los Angeles. Our customers include global brands such as Headspace, Fandango, Jam City, NBC Universal, NCSoft, and 2K Games.
AlgoLift is seeking to add a Data Engineer to work alongside our growing engineering team in Los Angeles. The data engineer will take a prominent role supporting feature development and improvements to AlgoLift’s batch data processing systems.
- Support data integrations with clients
- Author and support data integrations with Ad Networks and other data providers
- Maintain and improve various other ETL processes
- Automate data integrity validation processes
- At least 3 years of full time engineering
- Significant knowledge of SQL and Python
- Direct experience with data pipeline engineering
Applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title that you’re applying for in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted for additional information and an interview. Candidates may apply for multiple positions.
Don't see the role you're looking for? That’s okay! We're always on the lookout for smart, talented, and kind people interested in working with us. Please feel free to submit your resume to email@example.com and include a brief note on why you’d like to work at AlgoLift.